Monday 5 August 2013

OUT AND ABOUT IN THE SUN

Here are a few photos from the last few days, when the sun has been so glorious I just had to be outside! we went up the Hunstanton on the Motorbike and we were too hot even while riding along, something I have never experienced before! (My abiding fear is to be cold on the back of the bike, as on one memorable day when we came back from the coast and I got so cold my bones ached, and we went out for dinner that night, (to Audrey and Graham's) and I had to take a hot water bottle with me to help me thaw!)
We were so hot that we pulled into the village car park at Holkham, took our helmets off and lay in the shade, here is where we were, by the avenue of magnificent Holm Oak trees which lead up to the entrance to the estate and hall. In case you are interested in bikes I'll just put in a photo of Paul!              

No comments:

Post a Comment