Sunday 8 September 2013

NEW TERM

Just to mention that the first lesson is always drawing, straightforward drawing, so you will just need a 2b pencil, and some A3 drawing paper, cheap paper is ok, though its good to have some nice cartridge paper too, so much nicer to draw on. Then we will be looking at water colour materials, in preperation for the first half of term, or for the oil painting classes, another week of specific drawing practice, looking at particular ways of approaching a drawing, and then some colour work....call me if you need further information. I will be away for three or four days with my daughter and new baby, but you can still ring the number and get in touch with one of us. Because I have to be busy for a few days I have postponed the Weybourne railway summer school, and am disappointed as I know you are too, so I will be let you know when I can re-arange it.

No comments:

Post a Comment