Monday 19 May 2014

HOORAY


I think all the Summer Schools are viable, and here are the dates just in case you have lost your information, and of course there is room for more of you on all of the courses, so just tell me if you want to come...
26th and 27th June at Natural Surroundings, Bayfield Hall, near Holt,
3rd and 4th July, here, Lino Printing.
17th and 18th at Gressenhall Rural Life Museum, 
and LIFE DRAWING, with the same model we had before, at Marsham Village Hall on the 28th July.

Obviously there will be loads of help on the day, and I always prepare a sheet of 'helpful tips' for the landscape courses. I know some of you are only able to do one of these days, two is best but one will do. If the course is viable from my point of view it doesn't matter if you only do one day, its just that two days lets you produce proportionately more work for the effort you put in!
Any queries just let me know or give us a ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment