Sunday 8 June 2014

Home from my Hols!


Well I am home from my holidays and of course we had a fab time, weather patchy, lots of swimming, sleeping, eating and drinking. Very little site seeing, in fact probably the laziest holiday I have ever enjoyed!
I will put some pics up so you can see where we went.
Looking at the paintings below, from just before half term, I am thinking that I will be asking you to continue with this harmonising colour theme, in search of refining the subtlety of your colour use. Its not often that we are in a position to toy with colour in such a playful way, and I really like the idea  that your drawings move far away from the source material, and become paintings that stand or fall in terms of good, powerful and interesting composition and careful and thoughtful use of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment