Thursday 29 January 2015

JOIN US FOR WILD PAINTING!

Marsham Village Hall is the venue, and on Friday 13th I am holding a WATERCOLOUR DAY. The idea is to loosen up and release all your inhibitions so we will be dripping and blowing and tipping and splashing paint, mixing media to experiment and get the best out of this versatile medium. I will have some big paper for sale by the sheet, if you want it. A3 and bigger (water colour paper never seems to come in the same standard sizes as ordinary paper)
Free tea and coffee, bring your own lunch, easy parking. £30 for the day.
You will need any water colours and associated equipment you happen to have, pens, pencils, oil pastels, newspaper, thin card, water soluble crayons, masking tape, rough paper, sandpaper, overalls.......and anything else you think might be useful.
If I think of anything else I will tell you....
Please let me know if you want to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment