Tuesday 23 June 2015

Chilly day today......

which makes me think that I just might need to remind you to wear your thermal underwear when we meet at Glandford on the 8th, (and 9th, 10th) for our outdoor Summer School! The point is really just 'be prepared,' our changable weather made me really warm the day before yesterday, and freezing today, so please just remember to put ANYTHING you might need in your car, (your portable studio) chair, sunhat, etc....
and our plan is to meet at the Shell Museum at TEN O'CLOCK. I suggest you bring sketching equipment so that you can then have a look around outside and make some PREPARATORY THUMNAIL SKETCHES, crucial to help you make an informed choice for where and what you are going to draw or paint, and you probably won't want to carry a lot of stuff about until you have decided where to work.  Parking is up to where Cley Spy is, (they sell binoculars and bird watching stuff) and there is plenty of off road parking to the right there.
oh and if you havn't had one of my 'Useful Tips for Outdoor Working ' sheets please ask me for one. Confronted with the choices when working outside I have some tips to help you make the most of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment