Thursday 31 January 2019

Wednesdays at Marsham......

Well the Marsham group is up and running, first session this week, and no half term. Apologies for the lack of photographic evidence so far (too busy drawing)......

All groups are happy to have a recipricol arrangement for attendance, so that if you are a regular, and miss a session at your usual venue, you are welcome to work anywhere. I have email addresses for each group so just let me know if you need that contact for anything.....

and please note, a Concert in Aylsham Methodist Church, White Hart Street, 7.30 on Saturday 9 February, by Ladies Who Sing, including Shirley and some others you might recognise. The director is Janet Kelsey, a music dynomo, I know because I have seen her in action!
Phone 01263 768441 for tickets, £7, proceeds to Church and Choir funds.....

and it just occured to me that if you know of anything going on which you think might be of interest just let me know and I will mention it here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment