Sunday 28 July 2019

Join us at Felgrigg Hall for al fresco drawing......

well, we really enjoyed our Drawing Walk at Blickling, ( we paused for just twenty minutes to half hour intervals to draw, and then moved on to a different scene) did loads of work, and really enjoyed the challenge. I'm so sorry I forgot to take any photos to show you where we were and what we did.

Anyway Mary and I, fired with enthusiasm (as she says) are going to do it again......at Felbrigg Hall
....the date is Wednesday 21 August, 10-12.30, though of course you could stay on as long as you wish. We meet as near the Walled Garden as possible, and from there we think there will be a variety of vistas to enjoy. We will march determinedly past the cafe, (?) and I intend to suggest certain points of interest and contrast, and tactics for drawing, or painting.

My aim (sorry for being pendantic) is just to encourage you  (and me) to get out, enjoy the outdoors, and find a way to express it, so that you feel you could go and do it, even on your own, any time you want to......

This is a free event, the only cost is £3 parking if you are not a NT member.
If you have always wanted to do this and never quite got there do join us!
Mary and I will be there unless there is heavy rain, hope to see you........

Any queries call or email me or Mary......

( I have just realised that I have not left a double space after each full stop.
            Sorry J R-M!)

No comments:

Post a Comment