Friday 12 March 2021

just an Update

 ....so on Wednesday 17 February I was at the N and N for Mohs treatment on a basel cell carcinoma.  Between my nose and lip I had 8 stitches and 3 disolvable stitches. It was scheduled for this time last year, but delayed by covid. On Thursday 25 Paul off by ambulance to the N and N, with bad chest pains, and then to Papworth to have open heart surgery for an aortic aneurism on Friday morning. Just at the same time I was having the stitches out of my lip at the N and N. (A very neat job, you can barely see it now). Thursday 4 March Paul had a pacemaker fitted, and then a procedure to synchronise his heart and pacemaker. And on 4 March I fell over, broke my hip, by ambulance to the N and N and a complete hip replacement on Friday 5 March. I came home by ambulance on Tuesday 9, Paul home with our daughter on Wednesday 10. Its a good job that there is a layby outside to enable easy parking for the ambulances!

The N H S were of course wonderful throughout.

So this is why there has been a slight hiccup with my blog, I will think of something new for Monday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment