Saturday 25 June 2022

Outing to How Hill......

 On Wednesday 29 June I'm going to How Hill at Ludham. Meet me in the carpark 10-10.15 and I'll show you where the Secret Garden is, Toad Cottage, the loo, woodland, the river Ant, the wherry Harthor, ice cream shop.......and so on. Bring lunch, even a friend, and a drink and everything you need for drawing and painting, a chair, sun hat, thermal underwear etc. you know the drill. It is all free, though they would like a donation at the Secret Garden. I'll probably go home about 3.30 but of course you can stay as long, or short, as you choose. I suggest you team up with each other to carshare.

Go through Horning, then over Ludham Bridge with boatyard to your right and shop to your left. Continue for about a mile, from the bridge, towards Ludham, turn left onto small lane at kink in the road, signed How Hill. Continue along windy lane, follow signs, turn into grassy carpark to your left, about a mile from where you turned off at the kink in the road. If you get to Ludham you've gone about a mile too far.

There's a good chance that someone will be at the hall in Marsham on Wednesday if you want to go there as usual. We will email with any information.

Here are some photos of How Hill I took about a month ago....

Any queries, just email me.....















No comments:

Post a Comment